EPEC – JAMES F.C. HYDE SORGHO WHISKEY
Pioneering a gluten-free, 100% American-grown sorghum whiskey
“Sorghum is the primary ingredient of history’s oldest and most popular spirit, Chinese Baijiu, and now we’re using it to make a brand new type of American whiskey the world has never tasted. James F.C. Hyde Sorgho® Whiskey’s unique combination of flavor and aroma notes delight the palate, whether neat, on the rocks, in classic cocktails like a Manhattan or to inspire new world-class cocktails. But don’t just take our word for it–The Whiskey Wash gave us a 5/5 rating, a best in category.“
To pioneer a new category of American whiskey that rivals bourbon and rye. We believe sorghum will revolutionize the liquor industry, and we plan to lead the charge. Our team is led by a world-renowned mixologist and business executives who have built multi-million dollar businesses. Sorgho Whiskey is already distributing in 4 states and Washington D.C., and we’re planning to launch in 4 more major states this year.
- Distribution in 4 U.S. states and Washington D.C.
- “Best in category” and 5/5 rating from The Whiskey Wash
- Closed Q4 2016 with 100 cases sold
- Partnerships with America’s sorghum growers. including National Sorghum Producers and United Sorghum Checkoff Program
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars and nearly two years invested in perfecting recipe and aging process
- Major investment in Delta BioRenewables, the U.S. sorghum technology leader
- Nearly 30,000 Facebook likes
- Previously served by “The World’s Best Bar,” and currently sold on Encore, the newest ship of the luxury cruise operator Seabourn